2 cups large flake oats
1 cup pitted dates, chopped
¾ cup shelled pumpkin seeds
¼ cup ground flaxseed
1 tsp cinnamon
¾ cup unsweetened applesauce
½ cup natural peanut butter*
1 ½ tbsp honey
½ cup almonds, crushed*
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients, other than the crushed almonds, together until well combined.
- Roll into 1 tbsp balls. Roll the balls in crushed almonds. Place them on prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
*To make this recipe nut-free, substitute the peanut butter for a seed butter and the crushed almonds for unsweetened shredded coconut.