Treat your sweet tooth right with these healthy homemade popsicles made with real fruit, honey and Greek yogurt!
- 3 cups strawberries
- 3 cups peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp honey
- ⅔ cup full fat Greek yogurt (note: you can use lower fat yogurt in this recipe, but you will get icy popsicles as opposed to creamy ones)
- Puree the strawberries and peaches separately in a blender, each with 1 tbsp of honey.
- In the popsicle mould, in the following order, pour half pureed strawberries, 2 tbsp of Greek yogurt, and half pureed peaches and repeat.
- Place the moulds in the freezer until completely frozen, about 4-6 hours.
- When taking the popsicles out, let them sit for a few minutes and run the moulds under warm water for easy removal.