Beating the heat is an easy task with these refreshing tropical popsicles!
- 3 cups watermelon, pureed
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 peach or nectarine, peeled and diced
- Puree 3 cups of watermelon in a blender
- Fill the moulds halfway with chopped fruit and fill the rest with watermelon puree
- Place the molds in the freezer until completely frozen, about 4-6 hours
- When taking the popsicles out, let them sit for a few minutes and run the molds under warm water for easy removal.